Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAKING THINGS BETTER

Cow pudding!
So you've probably noticed I keep disappearing. It's because of the human. And her maybe-lupus-or-whatever-it-is thing.

It's really weird. She'll be fine for a few days and things seem almost kinda normal. We go places. Do things. She stares at other pugs on HAL4. I get bored watching her and nap. Everybody is happy. And just when I think life is going to be normal again... BAM! She falls and can't get up.

OK, maybe she doesn't actually fall down. Like on the ground. But she might as well.

The supersucky part about my human going down is she takes her thumbs with her. Without thumbs, nothing gets done. We go nowhere. Do nothing. Nobody is happy. It's really annoying.

Lucky for us, my human feels guilty about ruining my life and has agreed to make things better until things get... uhm... better. The plan is to write a bunch of DPs at the beginning of each week before she has a chance to fall down. That way I can go back to being a real live Daily again - with or without thumb cooperation.

The cool thing about all this is I'll be able see into the future. Like one of those weather people, except I will always be right. For tomorrow, I see wild game. At least I think I do (it's still in the freezer).

Thursday: bees + flies

Friday: my human tries to kill me


On Monday Dutch takes over. He gets the blog, I get the liver. Be prepared for lots of pink...

See you in the AM!


PS: Liver Monday is still in effect! My human put Dutch in charge of naming the livers from now on because he's not allowed to eat them. Such a bad idea. Zero guesses what liver #4's name is/was. 

Me + Justin
Oh. And my human is either getting way better at not ruining stuff on the stove or she's starting to like liver. I barely got any compared to last week! Dutch says a little liver is better than no liver at all, but I like liver better when it's a lot.

15 comments:

Becca said...

Pug, my human has a wonderful healer/intuitive/energy worker she has gone to who has helped her a lot.

If your human is interested in metaphysical stuff or at least willing to give it some try, I can let you know her name!

Noodles said...

Puglet - what is on your chin? Is that cow poo?
Love Noodles

Barbara said...

Puglet, you made me laugh out loud! Justin the liver!! And it's pink!

I hope your new idea works. We sure miss seeing you three around here.

Maggie and Lucy the Pugs in Dallas said...

Pug...we'll take you whenever we can get you....Just want your human to get better and stay better! Liver Mondays are going to be so much fun. Not that I care what they are named tho...

Anonymous said...

Hey Puglet,

Let your momma know about acupuncture. It really really helps! But do let her know that you can't only do 1 treatment, it requires a couple treatments, which can take a couple of months. Acupuncture is slow...but it works wonders!

xoxo Adrienne

Paula from DE said...

The liver is Justin, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, Puglet. At our house we love the DP and all the adventures you have with Dutch and your thumbs. You have more than you think, I think. Your picture today is especially you. We hope all of you have a good week and that the liver starts to kick in soon!
Your friends, Chubby T. Pug (and Dakota who bites me and Maggie who is not even a pug!)

Those Jersey Shore Puggles said...

We agree with Lucy and Maggie. We'll take you whenever we can get you cause we LOVE you and Dutch and Miss Amanda. You're not a blog. You're our friends.

Roxi, Riley and Lea

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We still think liver is icky, but it helps us to have you, then we like it.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We still think liver is icky, but it helps us to have you, then we like it.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Jasper, Sarge, and Pepper said...

We love seeing you daily but don't let thumbs over do it! The most important thing is her health.

Mercy said...

Poo beard picture is hysterical!

Angie K. said...

Puglet- You forgot to get your human to wipe that dessert off your face! Good Grief! Hope you enjoyed it! Pug Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Puglet,
We want your human to get better!
We're sending good thoughts and juju to her. And we know you will take care of Justin Liver too.
love,
Pearl, Mac, Trixie and our human Sherry

Ollie said...

Puglet,
We all just want everyone at your place to be well. So if you disappear, it's totally ok; we'll just send out good thoughts and wait.

Has your human tried any alternative therapy, in conjunction with seeing her human vet(s)? Stuff like: acupuncture, reflexology and a good homeopath that could create a custom blend of vitamins/minerals to help your human based on her blood analysis? Also, nothing is given that will interfere with current meds being taken.

My human and her friends have had good results, maybe yours should give it a try?

P.S. My human says to add organic ground chia to her food (my human uses the brand Salba) if she is not already using it.